sábado, 29 de agosto de 2015

To My Foreign Readers

I had notice some views in my blog from people of other countries and decided to write a little bit in English! So I´ll do a brief resume about everything that already appeared here in my Cabulosa´s Dreams!
 
My intention in write a blog is to share my dreams, opinions and a sort of stuff about fashion, travel, books, updates and, of course, about me!

 
 
My name is Fabiana, I´m 35 years old - but I feel myself as 28 - and already wrote here about travels, books (one of my passions in life) and fashion style! I´m not the best person to write about fashion, I just write about what I see and like or not! I also wrote about a hard decision that I had to take in moving to another State (yes, it was a very hard decision to me!) and about books (as a matter of a fact I only wrote till now about "One Day", by David Nicholls :) About travel stuff, I talked about the places I´d like to visit someday!! I love to travel, but I never been abroad! Yet!
 
Well if you, my foreign reader, want to see me writing in my blog also in English, to see more about a Brazilian dreamer´s life (not famous, only real), please let your commets below or in Cabulosa´s Dreams´s page on Facebook! It´ll be a pleasure for me!!

Thank you and hope you enjoy it!

Xoxo

Fabii

N.A - I´ll try to improve more my English too! ;)



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário